We’ve closed out our bookings for Paris in 2016, but we’ll be back with a great cruise in 2017. Stay tuned!
Visit Paris- Enjoy the Beauty and the Food!
Our 2013 Cruise was an outstanding success! AMA Waterways did a remarkable job catering to our Gluten Free needs, and other special dietary considerations! We are deep into planning our 2014 season, and are looking at a range of cruises to take Gluten-Free. We are in consultation on Vietnam/Cambodia, and a Winter Market cruise in Europe. Stay Tuned. More coming soon!
The May 2013 sailing from Budapest to Vilshofen has fully booked! We are working on 2014 plans, and will be posting shortly. Follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates, and we look forward to cruising with you, Gluten Free! www.facebook.com/GlutenFreeCruises
Lynda was interviewed on the Radio about Gluten Free Cruises…its a great summary,
Danube Gluten-Free Food and Wine Cruise
May 22-29, 2013 on board the brand new AmaPrima
Celebrate Food & Wine gluten free from Budapest to Vilshofen with an optional 2-night post cruise stay in Prague.
- A fascinating 7 night cruise from Budapest to Vilshofen on board the AmaPrima
- Gluten-Free Dining 3 meals a day!
- Deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- “Culinary Delights – Bites and Sights” excursions
- Gourmet Dining with all meals included (Gluten-Free) during your cruise
- Free Flowing red and white wines from Europe’s great wine regions, beer (GF) and soft drinks with every dinner on board
or download our Food and Wine on the Romantic Danube (Gluten Free) Flyer.
Framed by rolling hillsides, lush vineyards, and medieval castles, the Danube River has captivated musicians, artists and poets throughout the centuries. Travel to romantic destinations, 7 nights on the Danube River cruising from Vilshofen to Budapest and ending with an optional 2-night stay in majestic Prague. Explore a 2,000-year-old city and visit Europe’s largest pipe organ; savor local wines throughout the Wachau Valley and have your senses heightened with the timeless beauty and rich history of Vienna and Budapest.